Zem Kodi is well worth considering, not just for its large coverage of Pakistani live, but also for all the PPV streams that it has. Continue reading for more information.
4. June: The Zem Kodi addon has been removed. The popularity of the addon made a difficult task of keeping it-streams online. We are respectful of the shani decision.
Zem Kodi is named after a Pakistani news website. However, the Zem Kodi Add-on was designed to add an impressive Sports Section that should increase value for all users.
Zem Kodi is an add-on for shani that allows you to access the Pakistani news streams on ZemTV.com. The add-on also features a video section that focuses on Bollywood and international content. The work of shani is outstanding.
The sports section has 10 websites that pull in live TV and streams for the top sports channels around the globe: BT Sport and Bein, TSN and ESPN, Showtime and Sky, and many more! The add-on is well-represented with many left.
You might be interested in the Zem Kodi addon? Follow these instructions!
Guide Installing Zem Kodi
- Kodi can be accessed from the main menu. Navigate to SYSTEM -> File Manager -> Add source
- Choose No and enter the following: http://fusion.tvaddons.ag and select Made
- Click the box below to enter a name for this source and give fusion
- Select OK and go back to your home page
- To install, the Vinman java files: Choose SYSTEM – > Add-Ons > Install from zip file – > fusion > xbmc-repos > International > repository.shani-x.x.x.zip
- Waiting Addon enabled Notification. Then select Installation from repository
- Shani repo > Video-Add-Ons > ZemTV > To install
- Waiting Add-on enabled notification
Let us know how Zem Kodi works for you via Facebook and Twitter!