Navi-X Kodi is one of the most popular playlist add-ons. Version #4 makes it even better. Continue reading for more information.
Before the playlist Kodi filled add-ons, users, the presence film – TV and live-links within a list (or a Spotify playlist), NaviX add-on Kodi, was the original site that provided this content. Share left navixtreme.com with your friends and create your own playlist.
You can find the notes for the latest version #4 of Navi-X Kodi addon. It has improvements, source code, caching, support improvements, and the large number of users access to it.
was experiencing difficulties due to our rapidly-growing userbase on our servers. This was for months because of the lack of caching, aging of nature of the addon source code. With this update, we now have a much more reliable service.
We are grateful to all who have supported us over the past ten years.
Playlist Creator: You are invited to update your playlists via our website www.navixtreme.com. It is now easier than ever.
Below is our installation guide for Navi-X Code. We also have some tips and tricks to help you navigate the add-on.
Navi-X Kodi Addon Installation Guide
Learn how to install split TV Building on Kodi17 Krypton (also works with Amazon Fire TV sticks).
- Navigate to SYSTEM from the main menu Kodi ->> File Manager – > Add Source
- Type the following EXACTLY http://fusion.tvaddons.ag and select Made
- Enter a name for the media source in the box below. For example, ” Fusion“. Click OK
- Return to your home screen
- ON Kodi 17 Krypton: Choose Add-ons > Add-on-Browser
- ON Kodi 16 and older: Select SYSTEM > Additional
- Choose Install from zip file – > “Fusion” > xbmc-repos > English – > repository.xbmchub-x-x-x.zip and wait, to the add-on enabled notification
- Select I Allation Repository – > VinMan Addon repository – > Video-Addons > NaviX > To install
- Waiting Add-on enables notification
Here’s how to navigate the add-on if you have just started it.
- To access playlists, click on “NaviX” “Start Here”. You can also access past playlists that you have called, or your favourite from, by clicking on the menu bar.
- Here are some options that may be of interest to you in the next window:
- Search – Search for a particular title using the Navi-X Kodi addon or other sources
- Website Scraper – View videos taken from the most popular and common websites on the internet.
- Users Lists – Playlists view-upload from users Warning: This entry can be messy.
- Most viewed (24 hour/7 day) – The most listened to playlists. We recommend that all new users start by clicking here.
- TIP: When you click on a hyperlink, the bottom of any add-on will tell you which link it attempts to load. It can take some time to load the add-on.
Learn how to set up film zone Kodi addon version 17.6
Search Happy! If you need help, let us know via Facebook or Twitter!
You might consider hiding on the internet using a trusted VIP VPN service like IPVanish. You can hide from your ISP by using a VPN to make yourself appear as if you are anywhere else on the Internet. IPVanish offers some advantages over its rivals.
Tier-1-hardware (no speed, Slowdown)
Log-free, so that you cannot be tracked
7-Day money-back guarantee
This ability can be connected directly to your router for an easy experience.