Traffic Corner

Faster cast rate breakpoints for each class – Diablo 2 Resurrected

1 Mins read

Caster characters in Diablo 2 Resurrected have a higher cast rate (FCR). It’s not obvious, and it’s often hidden in the details. However, it is one of the best ways to increase your damage per se (DPS).

How to locate your FCR in Diablo II Resurrected

These advanced stats like FCR are harder to find than the original version. However, it doesn’t take much effort to add them up manually. You can find your fastest cast rate by opening your character’s ‘character’ menu. This is where you will allocate stat points after leveling up. You will then see a triangle that reads ‘Advanced stats’. This menu will display all kinds of stats, including your total magic finding, attack speed and faster cast rates.

FCR breakpoints per class

What is a faster cast rate and what is a breakpoint? It’s simply how fast your character can cast animations. This is why it is only relevant for characters who are casters. It only affects certain breakpoints which aren’t displayed in the game. These breakpoints will greatly increase your damage as you can cast spells faster.

Remember that some skills require a casting delay. This is the time you must wait before casting the same spell again – a cooldown’. These skills are not affected by increasing your cast rate.

What does it mean to say that “only makes a difference when there are different breakpoints?” Below is a table. It doesn’t matter if you have 32% FCR but want to equip a band with 10% FCR. This only brings your total to 42% which is below the next breakpoint at 48%.

FCR breakpoints Amazon

FCR Frames
0% 19
7% 18
14% 17
22% 16
32% 15
48% 14
68% 13
99% 12
152% 11
Amazon FCR

FCR breakpoints to Assassin

FCR Frames
0% 16
8% 15
16% 14
27% 13
42% 12
65% 11
102% 10
174% 9
Assassin FCR

FCR breakpoints Barbarian

FCR Frames
0% 13
9% 12
20% 11
37% 10
63% 9
105% 8
200% 7
Barbarian FCR

FCR breakpoints Druid – Human Form

FCR Frames
0% 18
4% 17
10% 16
19% 15
30% 14
46% 13
68% 12
99% 11
163% 10
Druid – Human Form FCR

FCR breakpoints Druid-Wol Form

FCR Frames
0% 16
6% 15
14% 14
26% 13
40% 12
60% 11
95% 10
157% 9
Druid – Wolf Form FCR

FCR breakpoints to Druid – Bear Form

FCR Frames
0% 16
7% 15
15% 14
26% 13
40% 12
63% 11
99% 10
163% 9
Druid – Bear Form FCR

FCR breakpoints to Necromancer

FCR Frames
0% 15
9% 14
18% 13
30% 12
48% 11
75% 10
125% 9
FCR Necromancer

FCR breakpoints to Paladin

FCR Frames
0% 15
9% 14
18% 13
30% 12
48% 11
75% 10
125% 9
Paladin FCR

FCR breakpoints to Sorceress – Fire and Cold

FCR Frames
0% 13
9% 12
20% 11
37% 10
63% 9
105% 8
200% 7
Sorceress – Fire and Cold FCR

FCR breakpoints for Sorceress – Lightning & Chain Lightning

FCR Frames
0% 19
7% 18
15% 17
23% 16
35% 15
52% 14
78% 13
117% 12
194% 11
Sorceress – Lightning FCR

After you have learned the FCR limits of each class, take time to look at our character build!

Love Tech? Join Us For Latest Updates In Tech World!

We respect your privacy! We'll never spam you!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.