- Deception/Intimidation advantage – Act as though this is predicting the approach of a deadly enemy or storm.
- Persuasion advantage– Are you ready to sail? Do you need assistance from the port master or have questions? Provide them with weather-related insight.
- Stealth advantage Ensure that your stealth mission has cover. Wait until you can forecast a storm of some sort.
- Add to the imaginative story – Keep nature and weather in your game by simply queuing up the DM/table to see what the weather is
Instantly make a seed pod open, a flower bloom, or a leaf buds bloom.
This section will be heavily affected by the DMs ruling. The time it takes for a plant to bloom and come to fruition is subject to many variables. This ruling can be discussed with DM. Some people will have fun with the plant’s use, while others will be careful about abusing it for ridiculous stretches of blooming.
- Improvised attack Carry watermelon seeds for instant bloom to any purpose: eating, throwing, pushing into someone’s ears, and then blooming.
- Improvised trap Line clothing and accessories with poisonous plants seeds (e.g. Hogweed). Bloom the seedlings once the target has donned the accessory or clothing.
- Improvised trapSleight to sneak venomous plant seeds into someone’s pocket and then open them (e.g. Nerium oleander – You can also create a wall with these plants to make an improvised protective barrier.
- Intimidation advantage –Decorate your area, sleight-of-hand onto someone or wear the snap dragon seed Pods.
- Deception/Distraction/Intimidation – Use blooming explosive seeds to distract or intimidate others (eg. You can also squirt Gorse bush seeds or cucumbers.
- Make Poison –As long as you have a stash of seeds, you will always have poison on hand (e.g. Squirting cucumbers, nerium oleander, tobacco, etc.)
- SabotagePlant one the most offensively smelling flowers close to a targets base (eg. Corpse flower
- Survival advantage Marking locations with an uncommon blooming flower (eg. Psychotria elata)
- Persuasion/Performance advantage – Up your romance game by handing someone a bouquet of flowers half bloomed, then while you’re confessing your love, whisper the verbal component of the spell and bloom the rest of the flowers to be the biggest bouquet especially for them.
- Persuasion advantage Increases the appeal of food and flowers to sell.
- You can trigger a trap mechanism that causes the flowering of a seedpod (eg. Tree seeds?
You can create an instantaneous and harmless sensory effect such as falling leaves, wind blowing, small animals sounding or faint smells of skunk (5ft cube).
- For basic vocal lines, mimic parrot sounds
- Enhance an illusion with some sensory effects
- Stealth advantage Are you hiding and need to distract? To make it seem like a small animal is nearby, you can try to stealthily escape. Rabid squirrel, rattlesnake and crow caws are all examples.
- Persuasion advantage Create a relaxing and tranquil ASMR effect while talking to someone.
- Persuasion disadvantage Make someone fart using puffs of wind and then follow up with a foul odor (extra points if these are used on someone flirting).
- Fear advantage – Make the sound of a fearful animal or make strange sounds (eg. Look up “screaming barn Owl” or “red Fox scream”
- You need to signal to your group that you are separated. To grab attention, create a sensory effect such as a faint odor that catches the wind or a bouquet of flowers in specific areas.
- An ally has an advantage – Create distracting sensory effects to help an ally land an attack.
Instantly light or extinguish a candle, torch, or small campfire.
- Stealth advantage –Need darkvision to sneak past a group foes at night? Move in and put out their fires.
- Fear advantage – Make torches/lights flicker. You can also smell roadkill, blood, and blowing leaves, as if something is near.
- Improvised trap From hiding, extinguish the bonfire and wait for the person who will re-light it. Then, light the bonfire.
- Improvised attackSleight-of-hand a candle (or perhaps dynamite?) Place it in the pocket of someone, and then light it at a distance. If you can see it, light it from a distance.
- Are your campfire woods soaked? Without using a spell slot, light a small campfire.